The Resource Viper game
- Viper game
- Statement of responsibility
- Christine Feehan
- Enter a world so dark and seductive, you'll never want to leave ... Viper Game is the brand new Ghostwalker novel by No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan.
- Biographical or historical data
- No. 1 New York TImes bestselling author Christine Feehan has received numerous honours including being a nominee for the Romance Writers of America RITA and receiving a Career Achievement Award from Romantic Times.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A ghostwalker novel
- Series volume
- Summary expansion
- Hailed as "the queen of paranormal romance" by J.R. Ward, #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan continues to amaze readers with her phenomenal novels. Now, from the author of the Dark Carpathian series, comes the newest in Christine Feehan's explosive GhostWalker series ...GhostWalker Wyatt Fontenot knows the price he paid for the secret military experiments that gave him his special catlike abilities. After all, he left his bayou home a healer and came back a killer. While Wyatt and his GhostWalker brother Gator may have known exactly the sort of game they were getting into, Wyatt never anticipated where it would lead - or to whom. The swamps hold many mysteries, but few are as sinuously seductive as Le Poivre de Cayenne. The woman the locals call Pepper is every bit as enigmatic as the three little girls she's desperately trying to protect. From what, Wyatt is soon to discover. Right now Pepper needs a man like Wyatt. Passionately. But her secrets are about to take them both deeper into the bayou than either imagined -- where desire is the deadliest poison of all
- Target audience
ContextContext of Viper game
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Viper game
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/yvfG5r73gtI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/yvfG5r73gtI/">Viper game</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/">Upper Hutt City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Upper Hutt City Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...