The Resource 23 things to do before you are 11 1/2
- 23 things to do before you are 11 1/2
- Statement of responsibility
- Mike Warren ; illustrated by John Haslam
- Title variation
- Practical, step-by-step guide for things to make in your backyard!
- Twenty three things you to do before you are 11 1/2
- Things to do before you are 11 1/2
- An essential guide to activities a child can enjoy with their parents or grandparents. From understanding basic woodworking skills to constructing a kite, the reader will also learn about the science and eco side of invention. Activities are broken down into easy steps and technical information comes alive in bite-size facts. Dare-devils can make stilts, a rope ladder, and even a go-cart! Budding adventurers will learn how to put together a survival bag, campfile and fishing net. Aspiring conservationists can build their own bird nesting box and wormery. Outdoor activities have never been such fun, and if it's raining there are plenty of other fun things to do!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 23 things to do before you are 11 1/2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 23 things to do before you are 11 1/2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/xUv6hf9ZvKg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/xUv6hf9ZvKg/">23 things to do before you are 11 1/2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/">Upper Hutt City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...