The Resource The infinity cage
- The infinity cage
- Statement of responsibility
- Alex Scarrow
- Teen fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Science fiction
- Vikram, Sal (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Science fiction (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- Carter, Maddy (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's / Teenage fiction: Fantasy & magical realism -- Interest age: from c 11 years
- Fiction 11+
- O'Connor, Liam (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's / Teenage fiction: Science fiction -- Interest age: from c 11 years
- 9-11 years; Fiction; Ordinary Printed Book Format; Non-character; Non Tie-in
- Fantasy & magical realism (Children's / Teenage) (Children's)
- Liam O'Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2026. But all three have been given a second chance - to work for an agency that no one knows exists. Its purpose: to prevent time travel destroying history...
- Biographical or historical data
- Alex Scarrow used to be a rock guitarist, then he became a graphic artist, then he decided to be a computer games designer. Finally, he grew up and became an author. He has written a number of successful thrillers and several screenplays, but it's YA fiction that has allowed him to really have fun with the ideas and concepts he was playing around with designing games. He lives in Norwich with his son, Jacob, his wife, Frances, and his Jack Russell, Max.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- From 11
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Summary expansion
- Liam O'Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2026. But all three have been given a second chance - to work for an agency that no one knows exists. Its purpose: to prevent time travel destroying history ...The end is approaching for the TimeRiders. In a final effort to prevent time travel destroying history, Liam and Maddy jump forward to 2070 to confront the enigmatic Waldstein and prove once and for all if he is friend or foe. What they discover is more shocking than anyone could have imagined and soon the TimeRiders are on one final mission - back to Biblical times to save the whole of humanity ..
- Target audience
ContextContext of The infinity cage
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The infinity cage
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/uxOgSt3_C48/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/uxOgSt3_C48/">The infinity cage</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/">Upper Hutt City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Upper Hutt City Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...