The Resource Deadpool
- Based upon Marvel Comics' most unconventional anti-hero, the film tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humour, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life
- Awards note
- Hugo Award Best Drama Presentation: Finalist, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director, Tim Miller ; Music, Tom Holkenborg ; editor, Julian Clarke ; director of photography, Ken Seng
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated R16: Restricted to persons 16 years and over. NOTE: Graphic violence, sex scenes & offensive language
- Language note
- In English (Dolby Digital 5.1), with optional soundtracks in Russian and Ukrainian. English audio descriptive. Subtitles: English for the Hearing Impaired, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian
- Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Leslie Uggams, Brianna Hildebrand
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Deadpool
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Deadpool
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/_RfwLmN1Ong/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/resource/_RfwLmN1Ong/">Deadpool</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.upperhutt.kotui.org.nz/">Upper Hutt City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Upper Hutt City Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...